At Words to Profit (the official business name of Diane Eble’s business, which pertains to all my websites, including this one), I respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously. Here’s what we (i.e. Diane Eble/Words to Profit and any third-party companies I use to operate this site) do — and, more importantly, don’t do — with any information you provide.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit this website?
When using this site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you get the material you desire.
No other information is ever collected from you beyond what you have yourself shared.
All of the messaging or emails that are sent to you by us includes an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from our mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that we send you.
How is your information used?
We may use the information we collect from you when you make a purchase, sign up for the newsletter or to get some other free product, unlock the content, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To deliver a product or service you request or buy.
- To personalize your user experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services you have given us permission to send you.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains our practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and we do NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. We screen users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we will delete such information from our records. If we change our practices in the future, we will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- We do NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because we do not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, we do NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. All the services used to operate this site have a strict policy not to sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, and have been screened for adherence to GDPR and other regulations.
Diane Eble/Words to Profit may use the following Subprocessors to host Customer Data or provide other infrastructure that helps with the delivery of Services, or to perform other Service functions.
Entity Name Subprocessing Actvities Entity Country
1shoppingcart.com process orders United States
Google, Inc. analytics service provider United States
Paypal Holdings, Inc. online payment system United States
Siteground web hosting United States
Aweber.com email manager United States
Any information you share with me as a client is kept in strict confidentiality as well.
If you ever want to share a testimonial, that will be welcomed and will be in your exact words, with whatever attribution you desire (e.g. initials only, first name only, city/state, or just state/country, etc.). If you give me feedback about my coaching and I want to use it on my website or in an email, I will ask your permission first and you will be allowed to approve what is publicly shared.
Any affiliate products I recommend link to companies that act independently of me. I only provide the recommendation or review on my site and a link to find out more if you should so choose. If you do order a product through that link, I get a commission. You are not charged any more for the product if you buy through my link than if you bought directly from that company. I receive commissions from many, though not all, of the products I recommend. I only recommend products that meet my strict requirements, which are posted here.
General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR)
The GDPR is intended to protect the data of European Union (EU) citizens.
As a company that markets its site content, products and/or services online, we do not specifically target our marketing to the EU or conduct business in or to the EU in any meaningful way.
If the data that you provide to us in the course of your use of our site or services or products is governed by GDPR, we will abide by the relevant portions of the regulation, as do the companies that service this site. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), or are accessing this site from within the EEA, you may have the right to request: access to, correction of, deletion of; portability of; and restriction or objection to processing of your personal data from us. This includes the “right to be forgotten.”
To make any of these requests, please contact our GDPR contact at support [at] dianeeble [dot] com
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
My intent is to treat every person as I would like to be treated. I desire to have my privacy protected, and will do everything in my power to do the same for you.
Updated: May 24, 2018